Modwrt First use
First time setup is really straight forward.
Acccessing the web interface
- Power on the unit with a micro USB cable.
2a- Using wifi
- Using a wifi enabled computer connect to network ModWRT.
2b- Using Wired Ethernet
- Connect a network cable from the base unit directly to a computer.
- Connect the micro USB power cable.
- On the computer open a web browser (chrome / brave / firefox / safari or else).
- Go to address http://OpenWrt (or alternatively http://192.168.2.1)
- The Luci web interface should now appear.
- Login using user root password admin.
- From the top menu select ModWRT | Server
- The first Emoncms entry will be enabled but not configured.
- Get the Read & Write apikey from your emoncms online account.
- Copy and paste it in the apikey field of the first stream entry on Luci.