RPI_DCV8 is a 8 channels acquisition board for Raspberrypi. Any of AC current & voltage or DC current & voltage can be setup at assembly/purchase time.
- 8 Channels (both AC or DC).
- Measure RMS or Average signal.
- Fit on Raspberrypi 4 holes mounting pattern.
- Atmega328p Mcu (Arduino UNO)
- MCP3208 ADC (12bits)
- Screw Terminal connectors.
The amplification stage can be adapted on the RPI_DCV8 to adjust for desired range.
For measuring AC current current a Current Transformer (CT) must be used.
RPI_DCV8 can host the burden resistor for current output CT.